Movement Studio Policies
In order for us to provide high quality services, we have to enforce the following policies for the movement studio:
Class Cancellation Policy
Class must be cancelled 12 hours in advance to avoid losing a class credit or receiving a cancellation fee.
If you cancel less than 12 hours before the class, the following applies:
- Class credit holders and class pack members will lose a credit.
- Unlimited members and participants signed up for free or reduced-cost classes will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee.
- All cancellation fees will go towards our Pay-It-Forward Fund to support sliding scale services.
This also applies to all free community classes.
Membership Cancellation Policy
To cancel your membership, please email us at email@example.com. We require 14 days noticed before your next auto-draft.
In alignment with the CDC regulations, masks are required while inside until further notice.
Here are some additional safety precautions at our studio:
- We have disposable masks and hand sanitizer available in our studio.
- We disinfect all of our equipment and high touch surfaces in between classes.
- We have an air purifier in our studio, as well as high ceilings and a brand new HVAC system.
- We have a patio door that can be opened for additional air circulation.