Movement Studio Policies
In order for us to provide high quality services, we have to enforce the following policies for the movement studio:
Class Cancellation Policy
Class must be cancelled 12 hours in advance to avoid losing a class credit or receiving a cancellation fee.
If you cancel less than 12 hours before the class, the following applies:
- Class credit holders and class pack members will lose a credit.
- Unlimited members and participants signed up for free or reduced-cost classes will be charged a $15 late cancellation fee.
- All cancellation fees will go towards our Pay-It-Forward Fund to support sliding scale services.
This also applies to all free community classes.
Membership Cancellation Policy
To cancel your membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We require 14 days noticed before your next auto-draft.
In alignment with the CDC regulations, masks are optional for folks who are fully vaccinated. Masks are required for folks who are not fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the final vaccine).
Here are some additional safety precautions at our studio:
- We have disposable masks and hand sanitizer available in our studio.
- We disinfect all of our equipment and high touch surfaces in between classes.
- We have an air purifier in our studio, as well as high ceilings and a brand new HVAC system.
- We have a patio door that can be opened for additional air circulation.