Health at Every Size® Resources
(for when your family and friends don't "get it")
Let us help you learn and integrate Health at Every Size® into your life. Want to learn more about Health at Every Size? Head over here for a video explaining it in more detail.
Ditching diet culture can feel isolating when your family, friends, and social circles are all talking about the newest diet they are on, counting calories, or burning off food at the gym. We wanted to provide some resources that you can read for yourself, as well as share with friends and family when appropriate.
Also, if you are looking for a community that is committed to challenging diet culture, join us! We can't wait to meet you.
- When You Have Adapted a Health At Every Size Approach and Your Family is Still Stuck in Diet Culture
- How to Share Health At Every Size® and Intuitive Eating with Friends & Family
- Coping when your friends, colleagues, and family are still dieting
- When Good Friends Share Bad Memes- Dealing with Fatphobia
- Why You Should Stop Dieting and Start Living Your Life
- Thinking About Your Weight? What You Might Be Getting Wrong About the Health at Every Size Approach.
- Body-Positive Doctors Exist - It's Called Practicing HAES