At Current Wellness, our massage therapists provide a custom experience that integrates a wide variety of modalities based on how you show up. Massage therapy is incredible for recovery of the physical body, as well as the nervous system. Restorative massages can help you feel calmer and relaxed, which is a great complement to mental health therapy. If you are looking to alleviate pain or discomfort, our massage therapists also offer medical massages which can include techniques like neuromuscular, trigger point, deep tissue, myofascial release, Cranio-Sacral therapy, somatic work, hot stone, sports massage, prenatal and more.
Read more about our massage therapist's specialities, services, and appointment booking below. Appointments will be held at 219 South East St. Raleigh, NC.
Pricing Options and Massage Memberships
60 Minute Massage
- $95 for one session
- Save by purchasing a package of six 60 minute sessions for $513 ($85.50/session)
- Or purchase a membership at $80/month to receive one massage credit each month. These credits don't expire and can be interchanged with a stretch therapy appointment. Click here to purchase the membership.
90 Minute Massage
- $135 for one session
- Save by purchasing a package of six 90 minute sessions for $729 ($121.50/session)
- Or purchase a membership at $120/month to receive one massage credit each month. These credits don't expire. Click here to purchase the membership.
120 Minute Massage
- $175 for one session
- Or purchase a membership at $160/month to receive one massage credit each month. These credits don't expire. Click here to purchase the membership.
If you have a special request for your massage (i.e. sports massage, prenatal massage, etc, please let us know ahead of time so we can accommodate).
Late Cancellation Policy:
To respect our massage therapists time, we enforce a $50 late cancellation fee for cancellations or reschedules that happen within 24 hours of your appointment time. If you need to reschedule, please contact us more than 24 hours in advance.